Check back regularly for updates and current information.
- New medication for type 2 diabetes Janumet
"Lose 30 Pounds in 3 Months"
From a patient of Keith Berkowitz, M.D. and Valerie Berkowitz, M.S., R.D.,CDN, CDE (professional consultants for the Syndrome X Association).
Although this is an article in Men's Health, it can also apply to women, too. Click HERE for the article
Seven Pains That You Shouldn't Ignore
- Medication Works Best With Diet and Exercise
- Salt Shockers~Dozens of Foods Can Drive Your Sodium Consumption Past Recommended Levels
- Rate Your Risk for Depression
- High Intensity Statin Therapy May Reverse Athereosclerosis
- C-Reactive Protein, Statin Measured in Heart Disease
- Can Poor Dental Health Increase the Risk of Heart Disease?
- Low Carb Diets May Cut Heart Risks in Severly Obese:
- Better Results with Cholesterol Lowering Food Combinations:
More info? Click HERE
- Newly Discovered Hormone Cuts Appetite ~
Read more about OBESTATIN
- Does Fructose make you hungrier than you think? The University of Florida thinks so... Check out the article here
2006 Conference on Carbohydrate Restriction
January 20-22, 2006
Brooklyn, New York
Read the Review by Valerie Berkowicz, M.S.
Food and Diet
The information provided on this website is intended for your general knowledge only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified health professional. Please contact your health care provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition.